Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Going Around The Virginia Blogosphere

Well, here are my results, though these quizzes were clearly written by a Democrat:

You Are 88% Republican

You are a card carrying Republican, and a pretty far right one at that!
There's no chance anyone would ever mistake you for a Democrat.


A few qualifications, though:
1. I never listened to the Dixie Chicks;
2. I've never liked Nascar;
3. I've no problem with public school teachers. My only problem is with their unions;
4. I hardly ever shop at Wal-Mart; and
5. I've never smoked marijuana (first time I saw it, it was in an evidence bag).

As for the other side:

You Are 4% Democrat

If you have anything in common with the Democrat party, it's by sheer chance.
You're a staunch conservative, and nothing is going to change that!


Apparently, the only thing that made me "4% Democrat" was the fact that I have a graduate degree. That someone thinks that a graduate degree makes you more Democrat is simply an indication of the narcissism of the far Left.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Welcome to the far left, James. I'm 4% democrat(ic) too.