Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rosie O'Donnell Canned From The View

While I am not a viewer of "The View" (on those rare occasions I have seen it, it has been when stuck in a West Coast hotel room on a business trip) one cannot help but be aware of the recent controversy surrounding Rosie O'Donnell's moonbattery on that ABC show.

Well, executive as ABC apparently have had enough, and her contract will not be renewed when it ends in July. However, the lunacy until the end of her contract could be interesting.

Good riddance to bad garbage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris and I had vowed to boycott the sponsors of "The View" unti Rosie was gone, in light of her recent ramblings on partial birth abortion.

This is great news at SO MANY levels.

James Young said...

I certainly was not among those "campaigning" for her removal; I tend to be of the school that holds that the likes of her win votes for Republicans every time she opens her mouth.

However, I'm not going to shed a tear over ABC's business decision to decline to renew her contract. Sadly, it probably will not consign her to the oblivion she so richly deserves.