Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lowering the Bar at BVBL

I know, I know. "How do you lower the bar at a website whose owner has managed to get himself sued for defamation?" you ask.

Since Greg has recently allowed access to his site, and solicited my remarks, I have posted a few comments.

And --- sure enough! --- the assholes have come out of the woodwork to attack me. Well, at least one asshole. I hate to use such language, but this asshole is such a loser that he/she can't even sign his/her name to his/her smears, lest those he/she defames become able to demonstrate with chapter and verse what a loser he/she truly is.

This idiot makes Jonathan Mark's irresponsible defamations of Faisal Gill look positively respectable. Hence, "lowering the bar."

And what fantasies he/she offers! Be sure and read it; it's good for a laugh.

My guess is that this bozo is offering his/her own biography. The psychological types call it "projection," I believe.

2 comments:

Howling Latina said...

Mr. Young, just too show you how out of the loop I am, I didn't realize you were the poor sap who was being sued.

I mean, words are just words, right?!?

James Young said...

You misunderstand; it is Greg Letiecq who is being sued.