Friday, November 09, 2007

Good Luck With That

According to today's Anchorage Daily News, PETA is calling upon Alaskans to stop consuming fish.
.
It's not People for the Eating of Tasty Animals, to which I belong; it's so-called "People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals."

The Youngs spent a week in Alaska this summer, and I can proudly say that a morsel of beef did not pass my lips during the entire trip. With my many cases up there, many was the occasion where clients generously made gifts of Alaska's wonderful bounty of the sea. On one occasion, a very generous witness in a case appeared at my hotel to present me with two well-wrapped frozen silver salmon that he had caught himself, to bring home to the family. I had clients who told me that they wouldn't eat seafood products from the lower 48.

Good luck with that.

No comments: