Friday, August 26, 2005

The Looney Left, Part I

A blog which bills itself as one for the Fairfax County Democrat Committee -- but inconsistently has a disclaimer stating that "The views expressed on the FCDC blog are those of the individual authors and commenters, and not of the FCDC or any other group, organization, club, or entity to which authors may belong unless otherwise specified in individual blog entries. Posts are not authorized by any candidate or committee unless otherwise specified in individual posts" -- aligns itself with Cindy Sheehan.

I suppose that I should "demand an apology [from Tim Kaine and any other Dems] who accept that nutcase's money." After all, "Politicians accepting [their] money have no ounce of morality left in them."

Naaah. Never mind.

Interestingly, if you try to post a comment, it won't let you, unless you're a "team member." I guess the owners don't want any reality intruding. Give some of the Leftie bloggers out there credit (and for my readers, you know who you are): at least you're not afraid of debate.

I wonder if the Fairfax County Democrat Committee will demand that this group stop using its "good" name?

No comments: