Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Scales Have Fallen From Mine Eyes

I've had a "Road to Damascus" experience. Well, actually, a road to Manassas experience.

It happened while I was driving on Route 234 this morning, on my way to the GOP Convention.

And I realized that, for all these years, I've been wrong.

Republicans really DO win more elections when they promise to govern like Democrats.

Chairman Sean really HAS lowered my taxes.

Bill Clinton really IS an honest man.

Governor Tim Kaine really DOESN'T want to raise my taxes.

Senator John Chichester IS a statesman of historic proportions.

Congressman Tom Davis really IS a tool of the far Right.

Government schools really ARE better.

As a result, I've decided to atone for the error of my ways, and turn this blog over to Anke Cheney, NoVA Scout, and Mitch Cum-stain. And indeed, all anonymous/pseudonymous bloggers will be welcome. They really are the most courageous, honorable people I know, with admirable convictions that all should emulate.

War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.

APRIL FOOL'S!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You frequently complain about what you call personal attacks, and then you turn around and write crap like this? What a tool!

James Young said...

Bill Williams?!?! Must've been a difficult birth.

You think anything here is a "personal attack"? Wow. Pot, thy name is kettle.

Anonymous said...

"Pot, thy name is kettle."

What the @!?* is that supposed to mean? Are you, like, legally retarded?

James Young said...

Yeah. My college scholarship committee, law school, Pennsylvania and D.C. Bars, numerous federal circuits, and the Supreme Court all missed that. Your a brilliant guy to pick that up.