Monday, June 29, 2009

Michael Jackson Murdered?

I've resisted commenting on Michael Jackson's death because, well, aside from the tragedy of a 50-year-old man dying an extremely premature death, I'm not a big fan and I really don't care. Sure, I feel bad for those who loved him, as I do for the loved ones of anyone who dies, but the reaction of some reminds us that the word "fan" is shorthand for "fanatic."

Now, however, as more questions are being raised about his death, I have become convinced that his death was murder, and that the perpetrators can be found among the Obamorons in the Democrat Party.

After all, word of Jackson's death supplanted news of Friday's vote in the House of Representatives for the largest tax increase in American history, and the most invasive effort ever to control the American economy.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

2 comments:

BillRead said...

Hadn't considered that... here in SC they are saying it was the the Governor...

Kurt said...

The Return of Political Ambulance Chasing, Part II.