- A barrel of oil? Price almost doubled
- Job growth? Cut in half
- Home ownership? Dropped for the first time in years (it grew for 6 years under unified Republican rule)
- Average family grocery bill? Increased about $70 per month
- Stock market? Lost about 10% of its value
- Home values? Fallen roughly 8%
- Inflation? Up, now to over 4%
- Consumer confidence? In the tank
- Most people think we are heading into a recession
Of course not. It's all George W. Bush's fault.
H/T to Charles at TwoConservatives.