Monday, July 23, 2007

Since You Asked....

1. I am a fair to middlin' singer, and sing in my church's choir (Bass II).

2. I acted in high school plays and musicals, and in one college play... giving evidence to the observation that all litigators are frustrated actors.

3. I am an Eagle Scout, Phi Beta Kappa, and a singularly lousy athlete... but I really enjoy playing softball with my church's team.

4. I think Thomas Jefferson was overrated; this nation is more reflective of the intellectual contributions of James Madison and Alexander Hamilton.

5. I was chosen as the speaker at my high school graduation ... by a committee that included a lefty English teacher who threw me off of the forensics team for an incredibly stupid reason.

6. I'm a lifelong Pittsburgh Steelers and Penn State Nittany Lions fan.

7. I have conceptual objections to paying $5 for a cup of coffee.

8. My idea of Heaven is: a Fuente Fuente Opus X Double Corona in one hand; a tall tumbler of Crown Royal Special Reserve (or a draft Alaskan Amber) by my side; a Tom Clancy novel in my lap; and my wife and the beautiful sons she has given me surrounding me.

Why am I telling you all this? Because Leslie Carbone tagged me with a meme, the rules of which are: list eight habits or facts about yourself, then tag eight more people.

Tagged are:

Jim Riley

Citizen Tom

Charles Reichley

Ben Tribbett

Greg Letiecq

Waldo Jaquith

Vivian J. Paige

Doug Mataconis

No comments: