Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Absenting Myself Briefly

As my friends know, I've had other pressing professional matters commanding my attention of late, and precluding my avocation here.

However, a few random comments:

On Obama's Attribution of Bitterness to Small-Town Pennsylvanians --- I'm from a small town in Pennsylvania, and maybe it's because I "escaped," but I am pro-gun, religious, and not bitter. No, Senator Barack Hussein Obama, I'm not. In fact, speaking for myself, and probably a goodly number of my fellow small-town Pennsylvanians, I can honestly say that we "cling" to our religion and our guns through good times and bad, the former, because it has stood the test of time, and it is not a mere faith of convenience, and the latter, because unlike you, we --- like the Founders who walked the streets of a then-small Pennsylvania town over two centuries ago --- don't put our faith in government. And we dislike you for what you represent, and what you believe. It has utterly nothing to do with your skin color.

Most of the time, it has to do with your Typical. Liberal. Arrogance.

On the Other Hand --- Obama's smear did give us the spectacle of Hitlary! Champion of the Faithful and of Gun-Owners!

Anybody who actually believes that is actually stupid enough to vote Democrat.

And Yet Another Reason to Dislike Hitlary --- Was actually in Philadelphia for most of last week, in trial in Federal court. Walked through the bar on Thursday night, and noticed a few guys with ear pieces standing between the bar and the restaurant. Sure enough, caught a rear view of a fat-a**ed bottle blond. Yep. Hitlary! was there. Not quite within spittin' distance.

Next morning, tried to get off my 18th floor room, and had to wait 15 minutes for an elevator, finally being relegated to a freight elevator.

So thanks, Hitlary. Now I have reason to personally dislike you.

No comments: